At Golf Cars Plus, we pride ourselves on being one of the Best Custom Golf Car Builders in Michigan. Our customers tell us it’s the small company mentality & the little things that bring them back to us. We take that same approach with our Certified Reconditioned Program, although your car started in a fleet of 30 lease cars we purchased from a privately owned golf course. When they arrive by truck at our facilities, we take each car into the shop 1 by 1 inspecting every little thing. We can guarantee you we are the most thorough company in the business and make sure every car that leaves our shop doors is the highest quality, most dependable, best looking Custom Golf Car on the market.
Certified Reconditioned Program Inspections & Service:
- Inspect Frame For Damage and/or Defects
- Thoroughly Clean Car including polishing the Frame
- Inspect Main Control Wiring Harness For Faults and Abrasions
- Connect IQDM Computer to Controller, Check for Faults, Motor Revs, Throttle %, Etc.
- Set Speed, Torque, Computerized Braking, Etc to Customers Specifications
- Inspect Steering Column, Mechanism & Yoke For Play
- Inspect Tie Rod & Ends
- Inspect All Body Trim; Including Front Fascia, Side Skirts, Brow, Under Body, Etc.
- Fill Batteries If Needed (95% of our re-builds get New Batteries with a 2 Year Warranty)
- Charge Batteries & Conduct Load Test
- Inspect Battery Hold Down/Tray
- Lube Front Axle with Grease
- Check Front and Rear Bushings (Leaf Spring & Control Arm)
- Check Ball Joints, Tie Rods, Steering & Bearings
- Check & Fill Rear Differential Fluid
- Check & Adjust Brakes
- Check & Adjust Front End Alignment
- Begin Build Of New Custom Car
- Install All Aftermarket Parts Selected By Customer
- Check Camber On Lift, Check & Adjust Aftermarket Tire Pressure
- Check All Fittings & Attachments For Proper Tightness
- Test Drive & Check all Functions
- Perform Final Computer & Controller Diagnostics
- Clean Car - Prepare For Shipping or Customer Pickup
NOTE: All parts showing Medium wear or above are replaced at the time of inspection, making every car we build 90% brand new. When purchasing a car from Golf Cars Plus, you understand that although each car has been fully reconditioned there will still be parts, accessories, Etc. that will have minor scratching and show use.
Most dealers today are cleaning up cars, painting them, and calling them new or refurbished cars. WRONG! We stick to very strict inspection guidelines laid out above to ensure you are getting a great-looking, durable, and quality car at a COMPETITIVE PRICE.
At Golf Cars Plus, we believe our success is due to our passion for customer satisfaction. Not only do we build reliable, innovative custom golf cars for a range of applications; we also provide an unmatched level of customer service. Our team is committed to staying in contact with our customers, ensuring their satisfaction with our products.
CERTIFIED RECONDITIONED PROGRAM is staff-driven to make a difference in the Custom Golf Car Industry. We are also one of the very few companies who give you a 6-month warranty at no extra charge. During the first 6 months of your purchase if you have any type of problem with your golf car purchase under or normal wear guidelines Custom Car Connection LLC., will warranty that part. For those of you who want a piece of mind of being covered after that period we have developed a couple of extended warranty programs listed below. To discuss warranty coverage or questions please give us a call at (269) 685-6828.